Botanic Gardens

If you are looking for a simple way to spend your weekend with your family, I recommend that you go to Singapore Botanic Gardens.





Yesterday, my husband and I braved the hot burning sun to see the splendid orchids of the Gardens. While touring the National Orchid Garden, we happened to meet new friends, Robert and Monica. I think they were the kindest British couple we've ever met. Sadly, they were in Singapore just for a short vacation. I hope we could visit them when we go to UK someday:)

We were also surprised to discover that a certain orchid, Aranthera, was named after Phil. President Gloria Arroyo.







Meet my husband! Snoring under a heap of newspapers! I swear, he can sleep anywhere even while standing up!




Or meet hyperactive Mr. Squirrel:


0 comments:

Post a Comment