Attention job seekers: The Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is now accepting applications for the 2012 Foreign Service Officers (FSO) Examination.
Those interested may submit their duly accomplished application forms, together with all necessary supporting documents, in person at Window 1 of the Philippine Embassy in Singapore no later than 5:00 pm on Thursday, 5 January 2012.
Application forms may also be submitted in person to the DFA Main Office (in the Philippines) until 5:00pm on Friday, 13 January 2012.
Applicants must meet the following basic criteria:
- Filipino citizen
- Less than thirty-five (35) years of age on 19 February 2012
- In possession of a four (4) year bachelor’s degree.
- Part I - Qualifying Test - 19 February 2012
- Part II - Preliminary Interview - 31 March 2012
- Part III - Written Examination - 04-06 April 2012
- Part IV - Oral Examination - 25-29 June 2012
- Part V - Psychological Examination - 29-31 August 2012
The list of additional requirements and the application form for the examination may be downloaded from http://dfa.gov.ph/main/index.php/downloads/cat_view/87-bfse-docs.